According to experts, for people with tattoos, using laser to remove tattoos is a good choice. However, there are also advantages and disadvantages of laser tattoo removal. If you want to use this technique to remove tattoos, you should first recognize its advantages and disadvantages.
Experts said that the human skin is divided into the superficial epidermis and the dermis below, in which the epidermis can be updated and shed quickly, while the dermis will not. When tattooing, the pigment is generally implanted in the dermis, so it is permanent and cannot disappear by itself. Laser tattoo removal can instantly break and destroy pigment particles with high energy through laser, and the broken pigment debris can be discharged from the body through scab removal or cell phagocytosis and lymphatic blood circulation.
Advantages of using laser to remove tattoos:
- Laser tattoo removal uses lasers of different wavelengths to selectively perform surgery so that the skin is not damaged.
In this method of removing tattoos, light is injected into the dermis, the pigment particles are turned into powder, the jump between them is increased, and then absorbed and removed by macrophages. If the tattoo pattern is dark, it can be repeated many times and the wavelength of light can be changed continuously. Laser tattoo will leave deep or shallow spots on the treated parts. Experts admit, but it’s better than leaving scar tumors. This tumor is the mark left by surgery or carbon dioxide laser tattoo removal. The traditional laser tattoo removal has deep damage to the skin.
- Laser tattoo removal can remove patterns with large area and heavy color.
Depending on the size of the tattoo on the upper part of the neck and other parts of the shoulder, the tattoo can be removed by laser. If the tattoo can’t be seen on the upper part of the neck and other parts of the tattoo, the tattoo will be removed by laser. If the tattoo can’t be seen on the upper part of the neck and other parts of the tattoo, the tattoo will be removed by laser, You can remove patterns with large area and heavy color, which is the light coagulation method to wash tattoos.
- The most significant advantage of laser tattoo removal is that there is no need to use knife cutting or abrasion during the operation, and in most cases, tattoo removal will not leave obvious scars. Of course, laser tattoo removal method is not a magic eraser.
- Laser tattoo removal does not require local anesthesia, which is another advantage of laser scar removal and other scar removal operations.
Disadvantages of laser tattoo removal:
- Longer time: Generally speaking, light tattoos can receive obvious treatment or even completely fade after laser tattoo removal. However, for dark tattoos, it is difficult to completely eliminate them in one treatment, which usually requires multiple treatments.
- High cost: the price of imported laser equipment is high, so the price of removing tattoos is also high.
- Laser tattoo removal is more difficult to remove color tattoos than monochrome tattoos. The dyes used in tattooing also affect the difficulty of removing tattoos. Monochrome tattoos are relatively easy to wash, while color tattoos, such as blue and green, are difficult to wash.